Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Artwork!

Hello all!  I've been busy continuing to work on my Christmas gifts, and I've also finally completed a pet portrait that a friend asked me to do.  I thought I'd share it with you guys today. 

I felt so honored when I was asked to do this.  This special dog recently lost her battle with cancer, and my friend wanted to give her owners a portrait as a gift.  As soon as I received the photo to work from, I knew that Roxie had been a special dog.  Her eyes seemed to smile, and she looked so happy to have been splashing in the water at the beach.  


I hope her owners like it and will always be reminded of her sweet spirit.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)