1. I got a MacBook for my birthday! (Granted, I was going to get one anyway since my old computer broke... but it was still something exciting for my birthday. )
2. I got a new dress... and I love it. I wore it for date night/birthday dinner on Saturday night. We went out on the town in Honolulu and had a great dinner at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. So much fun...
The new dress is made by Tori Richards, and it's a multi-way dress. :)
Here's some of the ways shown on her website.
Pretty cool, huh?
3. On my actual birthday Kent made me my requested breakfast of eggs and toast. He's a sweetheart sometimes.
4. I also got to open some sweet gifts from my wonderful family. New workout clothes and some moo-lah are certain to make any birthday great.
5. I got tons of sweet Facebook and bloggie birthday wishes, and I thank each and every one of you guys. You rock!
I'm thinking 25 might be pretty tough to top. :)
On another note, I can't believe it's already Thursday!!! This week has flown by for me, and I haven't done near as much as I had planned. It seems like I've spent a lot of time catching up on errands, going to the grocery store, and cooking constantly. Hopefully this weekend and next week will be productive ones. Anyone else feel like this week was really fast?