Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Nails!

It's been quite a while since I've done a nail art tutorial, so I thought with Halloween just around the corner, today would be a great time for one.

How about some Halloween nails?  :)

These are super easy (although you may need help for your "wrong hand")

All you'll need is a base/top coat, some orange nail polish, a black nail art pen, and white nail art pen.

Start by applying your base coat, and follow it by painting your nails orange.

Next, use the white nail art pen to create a little ghost on your thumb.  Do this by creating a little circle, add a body with a little tail, and add arms.


Outline the ghost with the black nail art pen, add eyes and a mouth, and add the word "BOO!" if you like.


Add a spider web on your ring finger.  Do this by drawing several intersecting straight lines. Then, starting at the center, connect the lines in a spiral with short, slightly curved lines.


Let the paint from the nail art pens dry completely.  Then, finish off with your top coat.

There!  Now you have festive Halloween nails!

Hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. I love your nail art posts! I can never come up with this stuff on my own!

    My hands are nowhere near steady enough to pull that off, but it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)