Monday, October 3, 2011

A Few Things from the Weekend

I didn't have a super eventful weekend, but it was a pretty good one. :)

I thought I'd share a couple of photos with you guys...

We had a date night Saturday, so we took a few photos before heading down to Honolulu.
(It's kind of nice having an extra person around to take a few photos every once in a while.)

Of course, Kent had to bring his John Wayne coffee mug along.  He loves John Wayne... hence the pose in the first photo.
 
I also decided to hop in a photo with my two furry boys.  I love those guys.

Our date night was fun, and we had a nice dinner at a restaurant called The Chart House, which overlooks a nice sunset over the ocean and lots of sailboats.  Oh so lovely... I only wish I had brought my nice camera.

Sunday morning, I got super excited because I had an appointment with my friend Sara to cut my hair!  (You know how that always makes your day!)
Now I'm excited to start the week with a new shorter do. :)
Anything exciting happen for you guys this weekend?  Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous!!! I love your new cut, it's so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair! And your dress!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)