1. Vintage Pink Clutch by DeborahsForgetMeNots -- If I were a princess, I would want a beautiful pink clutch like this with the pretty and sophisticated lace embellishments.
2. Antique Style Rhinestone Brooch by BeBrooched -- Wouldn't this look beautiful on a nicely tailored colorful suit jacket?
3. Vintage Pink Pillbox Hat by Takity -- Ooohhh this hat makes me smile! I wish it was still in style to wear hats like this everyday. If I were a princess like Kate, I would have a collection of hats just like this!
4. Rhinestone Hair Comb by IreneJewelry -- I would think a princess could wear jewels in her hair any day she wanted, and I would take full advantage of it. I'd wear things just like this!
5. Pink Rhinestone Ring by BevsVintageBoutique -- I'd also wear gorgeous rings 24/7 if I were a princess. Luckily for us commoners, Etsy has gorgeous non-royal jewelry for us to have and enjoy. :)
6. Tea Party Fine Art Print by ciaobellaphotography -- I don't know about you, but I've always thought about tea time when I thought about princesses. This gorgeous print could help remind us that we all have a little princess in us, and we could all enjoy a tea time every now and then.
7. Vintage Gloves by TheSparklingCocktail -- What princess wouldn't wear gloves with a beautiful hat? I know I sure would!
8. Cinderella Crystal Slipper Shoes by euphoriabridal -- Ummm... I am pretty sure I would demand some Cinderella shoes if I were a princess. My life just wouldn't be complete without them. (Since I'm not though, I wish one of my engaged friends would wear some like these in their wedding... Talk about feeling "princess-y.")
I hope you guys enjoyed my finds fit for a princess! Anything you would love to have? Anything items I should have added? Let me know!