I started thinking about beautiful colors that make me think of home, and since home is Georgia, of course the first color to come to mind was peach. I've seen peach in a lot of stores lately, and I always get excited because it's such a beautiful color. You should get excited now, too! Have a look at these lovely peach finds from Etsy.
1. English Garden hair comb by daileedose --So beautiful! I would love to see this in a sideswept bun.
2. Orange/Brown Cotton Dress by aftershowershop -- Super cool dress, and it looks so cool with a belt!
4. Vintage Style Rose Bobby Pin by JFrancesDesign -- Elegant and simply. It would be the perfect little extra to a romantic updo.
5. Multi-color Freshwater Pearls by Fabulous Rocks -- Wouldn't these make a beautiful necklace or bracelet? So lovely.
6. Ginger Peach Sugar Cube Scrubs by MyBeautyAddiction-- Can you imagine how wonderful it would be to exfoliate and moisturize with these? I bet they smell amazing!
7. Pink Cameo Flower Collage Necklace by MerciStudio -- There's just something so classy about a cameo, and this adds a really beautiful twist.
8. Peach Silk Lumbar Pillow by MiCasaBella -- Such a pretty color for a pillow! It would add a nice pop of color to a neutral chair, couch, or bed.
9. Look Into My Crystal Ball by handmadebybluebird --This would be a lovely little necklace for an outfit that just needed a little something extra.
10. Hair Poppy by cravestation -- So pretty! It would certainly be a fun touch for a casual cardigan and jeans.
11. Vintage Peach Rose Ring by pinkingedgedesign -- Very cool vintage looking ring. It would add interest to any outfit.
What do you guys think? Anything you could totally see yourself wearing/using/giving as a gift?
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!