Friday, May 27, 2011

Fun Finds Friday: Buttery Yellow

There is no color happier than yellow... It is the color of sunshine!  I have been on a quest for some happiness this week, so I thought I would share some beautiful yellow finds.  I would love having any of these little yellow pieces as accents in my home.  Anyone else love a little pop of yellow here and there?  Or everywhere?


1.  Sunshine Yellow Antique Pottery Wall Pocket by TheOrangeCollective -- This is a really cool piece.  It looks like a pitcher, but it's really only half of one!  It can hang on the wall!  How cool is that?

2.  Yellow and White IKAT Pillow Cover by MiCasaBella -- I love this throw pillow.  It just looks so cheery and happy!

3.  Two Old Fashioned Hand Crocheted Pot Holders by GrandmasSewingRoom -- Are these adorable or what?  The colors are so pretty, and I love the patterns too.  I just want to hang them in my kitchen. :)

4.  Sunflower Distressed Wood Picture Frame by ArtCityFrames --  I can't get enough of this color.  It would be a fantastic little "pop" of color on any wall.

5.  Pineapple Coconut Decorative Shea Butter Soap by SatinandBirch  -- I would love to have soap like this for guests.  Wouldn't they feel super special?  I can just smell the pineapple coconut scent now...

6.  Yellow Linen Tea Towel with Bicycle by sweetnaturedesigns --  This towel is too cute!  I love this organic bicycle design, and I would love to have it in my home.

Hope you guys like this happy buttery yellow as much as I do!  Have a happy Friday and a fantastic weekend!

P.S.  I'm on Twitter now!  (We'll see how long this lasts and if it's just too much technology to keep up with... haha)  If you're interested, you can follow me at Tails2Tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)