1. My creative slump has passed! (At least for now, anyway...) I have had a productive week-- picking up on my coffee table project again, creating some new paintings, working on a baby quilt for a friend, and crocheting... not to mention a 4th of July themed project to be revealed at a later date. :)
2. I've gotten back into hitting the gym in full force. After slacking (skipping a day or two more per week for a little bit), I've been going full speed ahead and working hard. Nice long, fast runs, lots of stairs, weights, and fun Spin classes to name a few. I feel more like myself than I have in a while, and I like it!
3. I am no longer a ghost! Since I was a bum last week and did a lot of laying by the pool and reading, I have a bit of a tan once again. I think the Vitamin D has helped my mood, as well. It's a win-win. :)
4. I have two sweet pups to keep me company and make my house not feel so empty. Weeks of hearing zip, zero, zilch from your other half can start to take its toll, and you start feeling pretty lonesome. Luckily, I am greeted like a celebrity every time I walk in my door. If I didn't have that, I'm afraid I would be super depressed. Thank goodness for these guys.
5. I had some Etsy orders this week that kept my motivation going. Plus, one of the recipients sent me a picture of her little girl beaming and holding her new painting. It absolutely made my day!!! (And my week!)
Hope everyone else had a wonderful week!