1. It may sound silly, but I'm thankful for my cell phone. During the past weeks with no contact from the hubby, hearing the voices of my sweet family and friends back home has made me smile more than once. Technology is awesome!
2. I made a couple new friends this week. It's always so nice to know more sweet people when you're away from your family.
3. The sun finally came out long enough for me to enjoy some outdoor time and catch a few rays! It sure makes you feel rejuvenated to enjoy some nice fresh air, a good breeze, and some warm sunshine.
4. My doggies are finally feeling better, I've stayed nice and busy, and I met up with friends. Add all that together, and it means I didn't see much of my unwelcome guest (anxiety) this week!
5. I got some custom orders this week (and some paintings purchased from my shop) that renewed my confidence and will keep me busy and productive in the next few weeks. :)
So there you have it! Five reasons that this was a good week!