Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun Finds Friday: Earthy Tones and Crochet

This week's finds stem from a dress that I ordered last week.  I had been eying this dress for a while, but I wasn't sure if I liked it enough to actually order it.  I thought I'd give it time, think it over, and if I still kept thinking about it, I would know I should just get it.

A few weeks went by, and I was still thinking about it.  Then I got a gift card, and I pretty much felt like it was a sign... so I went ahead and ordered.

I'm so glad I did because I love it!  It's simple and beautiful and feminine.

This dress came from Victoria's Secret.

I can't wait until the hubby comes home so I can wear it for a date night!  :)

Inspired by this dress, I started searching for some accessories that might be pretty with it.  I was looking for natural, Earthy tones and simplicity.  Here's what I found (and what I may order soon!).

1.  Teardrop Earrings from Forever 21  --   I like how these mimic the design on the top of the dress, and the natural looking gold is simplistic enough to keep with the "Earthy" thing.

2.  Tan Clutch from Target  --  I thought this little clutch would hold just enough, and it has just enough interest with the little metallic pieces on the front.

3.  Simple Sandals from Old Navy  --  These cute flat sandals would be perfect for this dress here in Hawaii.  (Heels aren't something you wear all that often here for some reason.)

4.  Bracelets from Forever 21  --   These bangles would be a nice compliment to the whole ensemble, and I want them!  :)


Happy Friday everyone, and hope you have a fantastic weekend!

P.S.  I know I've said it a few times this week, but I'll say it one more time.  If you read regularly, please show me some love (and support) and click "Follow" through Google Friend Connect to the right of this post.  I love knowing who stops in and hearing what you have to say!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower :] Well, sort of. Blogger won't actually let me log in when I click the follow button to become a real follower but hopefully it's fixed soon :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so pretty! I'm sure he will love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)