Friday, March 25, 2011

Just a Little Sneak Peek...

I've been working this week on several paintings and projects that I can't show juuuust yet.  In a few weeks, they will all make their debut at the same time.

I'm trying some things that are a little different for me, and I'm actually really enjoying it.  Hopefully good things will come from my experimenting, and I'll find my shop's niche soon.  Since I can't show you guys everything just yet, I decided I would give you a little bitty, teenie weenie sneak peek.

Here's a little collage with bits and pieces of some of the paintings and projects I've been working on.


On another note, Kent got back home today.  Yay!  This trip wasn't long at all, so it wasn't a super big deal, but Duke sure was excited.  Poor guy had missed his best guy buddy for a few days.  Hopefully we'll go on a nice long "family" walk this afternoon, and then it's date night for Kent and I... Yipee!  

Happy Friday to everyone!  Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Psssst.... If you haven't already, become an official follower!  Click the "follow" box to the right, and that's it.  You'll know everything new that's happening, and you'll be ready when a giveaway happens.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love sneak peeks. Can't wait to see what you've come up with! Are you an Indie Bizzer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super new to this whole blogger/Etsy scene, so I don't know about an official "Indie Bizzer" term... haha, but if you mean am I starting my own little independent business, then yes, I'm attempting it. :) I went to school to be an art teacher, and since that's not working out where I'm currently living, I decided to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)