Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday: A Day at the Doggie Park

Since Kent and I were cooped up this weekend like the two pitiful people we were, our "boys" Murphy and Duke were cooped up too.  They didn't get their normal long walks or time at the park, so I thought I would make up for it today. 

We went to the park for a nice long visit.  I love taking them to the park because I love seeing how happy it makes them, and today I decided to take my camera so you could see too.

When we first get to the park, they always have to run, sniff, and "mark" everything.  (Murphy's favorite thing in the world besides "hunting" bugs is marking every tree outside.




Lots of running, and lots and lots of sniffing...



After all that, they usually get a drink from the doggie water fountain.




Finally, they like to end their visit to the park with lots of smiles, resting, and letting the wind hit their faces.



And that's what a day at the dog park consists of...

As for me, I'm still working slow and steady on new paintings to share in a week or so. :-)  Also, now that I've recovered from my weekends of sanding a painting furniture a couple weeks ago, I'm going to be re-doing my end tables soon.  I'm pretty excited, and I'll share some before and after photos when I do it.  

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)